1. Making creates authentic experiences for learning.
2. Making deepens social and emotional skills.
3. Making is not just limited to science, tech, engineering or math (STEM).
4. Making teaches kids how to fail.
5. Making is accessible to anyone.
Some simple, yet effective ways to increase followership on Pinterest.
I like the first suggestion: “Create three boards, each targeted to a different customer segment. Fill these boards with aspirational and actionable Pins that resonate with these audiences. ”
What about you?
Ineke Hans designed a set of utensils for those hard to reach goodies inside canned goods for Danish brand Royal VKB. From olives to pickles, from jams to jellies the Special Spoons keep your fingers sticky and vinegar free. Their clever handles and smart tool heads function perfectly whether you choose the two pronged fork, the strainer scoop, the deep tray, shallow shovel, or the tiny paddle. Each one unique, each one special in their own way. Available in various colors.